Gomme Semislick da Track Days, R888 e A048 ad esempio

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 06:00

Simone

Group:
Administrator

E lo so ma azzzzz.. Son tanti soldini..
Io provo quelle federal, chi le ha provate dice che sono più performanti... Vedremo!

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 06:57

Advanced Member

Group:
197/200

Simo, quanto serve x 4 Federal??

view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 07:20

Simone

Group:
Administrator

710€.... X fortuna che uso poco la clio porca maiala vacca!!
4 stampo 70% con 300€ le si porta a casa solo che avrei bisogno di un altro set di cerchi..Non puoi usarle ovunque!
Vedremo la prossima volta.. Giá con sta spesa....... :svengo.gif:
Speriamo arrivi velocemente l'ultimo del mese...

Web Contacts  Top
Aleep3
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 08:03

CITAZIONE (simoxmino @ 24/9/2012, 22:30) 

grazie mille be il disegno non è male

view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 10:55

Advanced Member

Group:
197/200

710 SIMO.....non è che siano molto a buon mercato quelle fz.......

view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 11:20

Simone

Group:
Administrator

No? Boh le trovi a meno? Le toyo 700..

Web Contacts  Top
Marcorscup
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 12:38

io, ma parlo per i 15", ho appena preso 4 toyo R888 in 195/50 nuove di pacca a 440 euro spedite a casa.
E' un prezzo della madonna...sarebbe da farvi fare pure un preventivo per la misura delle vostre cariole :cornut.gif: :cornut.gif:

c2 vts
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 13:09

CITAZIONE (Marcorscup @ 25/9/2012, 13:38) 
io, ma parlo per i 15", ho appena preso 4 toyo R888 in 195/50 nuove di pacca a 440 euro spedite a casa.
E' un prezzo della madonna...sarebbe da farvi fare pure un preventivo per la misura delle vostre cariole :cornut.gif: :cornut.gif:

e dove le hai prese a quel prezzo??
che è la misura che monto io!

Marcorscup
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 14:51

CITAZIONE (c2 vts @ 25/9/2012, 14:09) 

e dove le hai prese a quel prezzo??
che è la misura che monto io!

da gasperini gomme a perugia

view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 15:08

Simone

Group:
Administrator

Qualche info sulle fz201

CITAZIONE
Thats a tricky one...

Ive driven both of them and there is a little Problem in the comparison.

The Toyo is a "average" Tyre. Like in average handling, average Grip etc. He wont take long till warming up, will Grip relativley good from the start but under hard Pressure he will give away. Highspeed Noise is a high humming (Jetplane like)

The Federal is more sophisticated one, needs much more temp. till it Grips well, couldnt get it to overheat on a GP Track in medium warm conditions. Also high speed noisy.

Now the Problem is, the Toyo was a Plug n Play Tyre due to almost no really specialties.

With the Feds i had (have) another Ptroblem. My Suspension cant cope with the amount of Grip when heated up. Which means under hard braking i.e. the Supsension will dive in hard at the front and begin to stutter with at the same time the rear will become very light. This Mix leads to an almost uncontrollable Ride under heavy duty.

This said, i have the 200 with Cup Suspension.

Whats weird here and this made me curious is that a folk ive learned shortly has a old set of Clio Cup SLICKS on his 197 with Stock Suspension and he sais that he has no problems with that. I dont know how skilled he his, how he managed the Temps of his Tyres and nothing. But i had to say this to give you the best overall picture i can.

My next step will be KW Clubsport Coilovers in hope that the Federal Problem will be solved. If not, the Tyres are just bullshit, but i dont really believe that.

Im driving 225/45/17 all around with the medium Compound Front and Soft Rear on the 7,5 x 17 Standart Speedline Alloys

greetz,

Seriosha

CITAZIONE
Hi

I think Marty did but for a 183! That means he has the experience for both. And as far as I understood the Federal is better one. But I think in general its due to the tire compound. For the Federal's a soft type is available which he chose for. For tracks like Nürburgring, I think its a good choice. Because the soft tyres gets more fast at the needed temperature as a medium semi slick. And due to the track the tyre don't become so hot in general.

But in comparison between federal soft and toyo Medium, he is quicker with the federal. Ok now also he has more experience, and each round is important, but I think this is the better tyre for the same money for this track.

I think I will also use this one, but the medium type. Or maybe I can test with Marty's Because I want to drive also at Hockenheim and Sachsenring next year.

Hope he may will answer here also!

CITAZIONE
Use them on the time attack car and now changed to the on the other vxr's ( track cars ) take longer to "come on" but last longer when "on" dont go of as quick as r888's on a 9j wheel

CITAZIONE
I finaly used my FZ-201 and they are just epic. why i didn't use them sooner they do go off like R888 did after a few laps and the grip just keeps on going :)

CITAZIONE
Holy Thread resurrection and all that!

I was probably one of the first people in the UK to have a set of these back in 2010, I have just sold them part worn to a customer to do yet more track work on.

They are rather good and last very well. My tyres were on an MX-5, so not the heaviest, but in total they did track days at Rockingham, Cadwell, Croft, Donington, Snetterton, 15 dry laps of the Ring and about 6 Blyton days where they were used for Tuition and they still had tread. In fact they looked like this.

IMAG0317-1

They come up a little wider than 888 but I have had no clearance issues

jpg

05112010012-1

05112010014-1

In all they take a little longer to come on that 888, and the difference from no heat to having heat in them is more pronounced so a couple of laps before you try to break records, but they far more consistent. In fact according to a well known sponsor of this site who has an Evo X they are 3 seconds a lap quicker round Donington.

Price wise they are a touch over R888 prices, although Toyo prices are up and down like a yo-yo, but they are a far better tyre. They will stay in "the zone" far longer than a 888 and from my experience to get the use that these have had from a set of Toyo's, not only would I have been on a second set then the second set would have had no tread left at all.

CITAZIONE
I think I might have a new favourite tyre. After 20 laps they're definitely great to drive on, faster than the equivalent Toyo 888!

Web Contacts  Top
Aleep3
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 15:22

fig non è tanto ottimi prezzi e pensa che la prima volta che il mio gommista mi aveva dato la r888 da provare sulla 106 per le prove me le dava a 70 80 euro e è passato il periodo

view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 15:26

Advanced Member

Group:
197/200

CITAZIONE (simoxmino @ 25/9/2012, 16:08) 
Qualche info sulle fz201

CITAZIONE
Thats a tricky one...

Ive driven both of them and there is a little Problem in the comparison.

The Toyo is a "average" Tyre. Like in average handling, average Grip etc. He wont take long till warming up, will Grip relativley good from the start but under hard Pressure he will give away. Highspeed Noise is a high humming (Jetplane like)

The Federal is more sophisticated one, needs much more temp. till it Grips well, couldnt get it to overheat on a GP Track in medium warm conditions. Also high speed noisy.

Now the Problem is, the Toyo was a Plug n Play Tyre due to almost no really specialties.

With the Feds i had (have) another Ptroblem. My Suspension cant cope with the amount of Grip when heated up. Which means under hard braking i.e. the Supsension will dive in hard at the front and begin to stutter with at the same time the rear will become very light. This Mix leads to an almost uncontrollable Ride under heavy duty.

This said, i have the 200 with Cup Suspension.

Whats weird here and this made me curious is that a folk ive learned shortly has a old set of Clio Cup SLICKS on his 197 with Stock Suspension and he sais that he has no problems with that. I dont know how skilled he his, how he managed the Temps of his Tyres and nothing. But i had to say this to give you the best overall picture i can.

My next step will be KW Clubsport Coilovers in hope that the Federal Problem will be solved. If not, the Tyres are just bullshit, but i dont really believe that.

Im driving 225/45/17 all around with the medium Compound Front and Soft Rear on the 7,5 x 17 Standart Speedline Alloys

greetz,

Seriosha

CITAZIONE
Hi

I think Marty did but for a 183! That means he has the experience for both. And as far as I understood the Federal is better one. But I think in general its due to the tire compound. For the Federal's a soft type is available which he chose for. For tracks like Nürburgring, I think its a good choice. Because the soft tyres gets more fast at the needed temperature as a medium semi slick. And due to the track the tyre don't become so hot in general.

But in comparison between federal soft and toyo Medium, he is quicker with the federal. Ok now also he has more experience, and each round is important, but I think this is the better tyre for the same money for this track.

I think I will also use this one, but the medium type. Or maybe I can test with Marty's Because I want to drive also at Hockenheim and Sachsenring next year.

Hope he may will answer here also!

CITAZIONE
Use them on the time attack car and now changed to the on the other vxr's ( track cars ) take longer to "come on" but last longer when "on" dont go of as quick as r888's on a 9j wheel

CITAZIONE
I finaly used my FZ-201 and they are just epic. why i didn't use them sooner they do go off like R888 did after a few laps and the grip just keeps on going :)

CITAZIONE
Holy Thread resurrection and all that!

I was probably one of the first people in the UK to have a set of these back in 2010, I have just sold them part worn to a customer to do yet more track work on.

They are rather good and last very well. My tyres were on an MX-5, so not the heaviest, but in total they did track days at Rockingham, Cadwell, Croft, Donington, Snetterton, 15 dry laps of the Ring and about 6 Blyton days where they were used for Tuition and they still had tread. In fact they looked like this.

(IMG:https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/Nic.../IMAG0317-1.jpg)

They come up a little wider than 888 but I have had no clearance issues

(IMG:https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/Nic...10336.jpg")

(IMG:https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/Nic...112010012-1.jpg)

(IMG:https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/Nic...112010014-1.jpg)

In all they take a little longer to come on that 888, and the difference from no heat to having heat in them is more pronounced so a couple of laps before you try to break records, but they far more consistent. In fact according to a well known sponsor of this site who has an Evo X they are 3 seconds a lap quicker round Donington.

Price wise they are a touch over R888 prices, although Toyo prices are up and down like a yo-yo, but they are a far better tyre. They will stay in "the zone" far longer than a 888 and from my experience to get the use that these have had from a set of Toyo's, not only would I have been on a second set then the second set would have had no tread left at all.

CITAZIONE
I think I might have a new favourite tyre. After 20 laps they're definitely great to drive on, faster than the equivalent Toyo 888!

TRADOTTO? :sifone.gif:

view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 15:32

Simone

Group:
Administrator

praticamente chi le ha provate entrambe dice che le fz201 sono meglio.

le r888 sono più "facili", entrano in temperatura prima ma si degradano di più..
le fz 201 ci vuole 1giro in più x mandarle in temperatura ma poi hanno un rendimento e performance migliori..

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 15:33

Advanced Member

Group:
197/200

beh dai simo prendile a sto punto...se mi dici che son meglio davvero a natale le prendo pure io...
tu le pigli da andrea o da qualcun'altro?

Aleep3
view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 15:36

dai testatele che se vanno bene l'anno prossimo le uso nelle cronoscalate

2857 replies since 14/10/2010, 10:10   75622 views